We can harvest, vinify, barrel, bottle & label the wine for you locally at our winery, then give you 20% back for free or more for a fee. Our much-loved wines are constantly winning fans, accolades & awards.
Our expert crew will follow a precise management timetable so you don’t do anything (unless you want to) other than take immense pleasure in your gift to yourself, your family, your land and your home’s value.
We will manage your vineyard at a professional standard and for lower fees than you could manage it properly yourself, thanks to the economies of scale of managing several dozen local vineyards.
Young vines use 10% of the water a lawn requires, much less when mature. Vines grow happily in tricky soils/slopes and qualify as drought-tolerant plants as a responsible alternative to permanently thirsty landscaping.
We design and install residential vineyards, working with the owners to create the 100 or 5,000 vine vineyards of their dreams. As experts in geology & viticulture we’re proud that every owner and vineyard is testament to our skill and service.
- Vines are a stunning & prestigious design feature that radically enhance the look, feel, fun and value of the land.
- Young vines only use 10% of the water a lawn requires, and much less than that when mature.
- Vines qualify as drought-tolerant plants and are a responsible alternative to permanently thirsty landscaping.
- Vines grow happily on tough soils & slopes and in tricky landscaping areas.
- Even a 50’x100′ vineyard can produce 150-250 bottles a year, depending on weather, soil and spacing.
Installation & Management
- We will custom design the layout, select the perfect clone & rootstocks for the selected varietal, then customize a trellis system & drip irrigation system for you.
- We proudly deliver personal service tailored to every client’s desires, requirements and budget.
- We can provide many references for our immaculate service – everyone loves our team, service and wine!
- Or perhaps you have a vineyard that isn’t producing good grapes? We help many owners recover from amateurism and neglect.
Our Winery, Your Wine
- As late summer arrives we will harvest your grapes to vinify and bottle your wine.
- Our in-house winery has been making excellent wines for 20 years, with an ever-expanding reputation and list of awards.
- The typical arrangement is we spend all the money & time making the wine at our winery, then give you 20% back for free or more for a fee.
- Clients either take the wine back without labels, or with our labels, or design and add their own labels.
- Please call to arrange a site visit or winery visit to taste our wines.